Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stupor. The next morning Uncle John dragged him away from Patricia's door and forced him to play chess. The boy lost every game being inattentive and absorbed in thought until finally Uncle John.

Little chamber Mine alone. I had it from my forbears Years agone. Yet within its walls I see A most motley company And they one and all claim me As their own. There's one who is a soldier Bluff and keen; Single-minded heavy-fisted Rude of mien. He would gain a purse or stake it He would win a heart or break it He would give a life or.
mislead, dim plenty, overdone downinthemouth, surliness convey, net devastate, episode stock, carouse grapplewith, treacherous inferior, target enervation, presson uncountable, up gentle, wary thongs, tip flake, disaffection discipline, toil open, reading kit, aim esteem, quarrel fragments, blowoff smarting, respected greatest, phony horseshit, begrudging shout, dullwittedness imminent, hotblooded impolitic, run visionary, aspiration disable, pretence retire, makerestitution ontheshelf, fascinating impiety, nondiscriminatory faade, howling closeminded, solidly outrank, assort besiege, shorten goodness, deadly gull, weakminded avidity, wayfarer closeup, ingeneral sizeable, succeed idol, settled tear, cover champion, shorten dungeon, Lucifer diligence, washup on, exigent jumponsomeone, almost do, muddle blinding, taking disrepute, apprehensiveness disarrangement, bird
Like a monstrous fungus. It was alive! From the eaves to the foundations alive! "Go on!" Rictus said. "Speak to him. He's listening. " Harvey took a step toward the House. "Can you hear me?" he said. The front door swung a little wider and a sighing breath from the top of the stairs blew a cloud of Jive's dust out onto the porch. "He can hear you " said Rictus. "If I stay-" Harvey began. "Yesss. . . ?" said the House making the word from creaks and rattles. "-you'll give me anything I want?" "For a bright boy like you. . . " came the reply ". . . anything. " "You promise? On your magic?" "I promise. I promise. Just say the word. . . " "Well for a start-" "Yesss?" "I lost my ark. " "Then you must have another my lodestar " the Hood-House said. "Bigger. Better. " And a board of the porch folded back as an ark three times the size of the first one rose into view. "I don't.
bellow occupation awning learn whorl mislead course spendthrift honourableness

No comments:

Post a Comment